AMBR ENGINEERING PENANG
AMBR Engineering is a specialized Traffic Engineering, Lighting and Industrial Solutions Services. We are committed to delivering quality product and provision of service excellence to local Authorities, Consultants, Contractors, and Facilities Managers.
AMBR has all its expertise in all fields of traffic systems, industrial power systems, lighting and manufacturing traffic aspect, housing products, in-house design, assemble, testing & commissioning of a wide portfolio of product that includes intersection, pedestrian controller and intelligent urban traffic control systems. With a network of our dedicated and skilled service team located at our main office in Kepala Batas,Penang.
AMBR Engineering commenced operations on August 20, 2003, the Company operates under the registered business license of 1956 on 22 August 2003 with the registration number PG0126752-M.
Ownership of this company is owned by Encik Abdul Mannan Bin Ramli with 100% equity interest.
Currently, AMBR Engineering’s business is located at TBP 6908 Pokok Sena, 13200 Kepala Batas, Seberang Perai Utara, Penang. The company’s main activity is focused on one-phase & three-phase Electrical wiring, Electrical and Power Equipment Supply, Electrical Wiring, Telecom, Audio Visual Equipment and so on.
The company’s priority is to provide the best service to our customers. All the things we have done so far we believe that AMBR Engineering company will become a leading corporation company in the future.
What's New ?
‘Strive Towards Success’
We are determined to make a bumiputera company that is successful in the field of electrical and mechanical design with the highest quality and satisfying customer satisfaction
AMBR Engineering’s mission is to become a leading corporation company to the nation based on the following principles: –
- Help customers realize quality projects with the emphasis on safety and convenience
- Assist in providing technical advice on project implementation and maintenance
- Strive to provide better quality of life to all staff
- Strengthen existing engineering competencies
- Produce highly skilled company staff
- Make a place for trainers training center to conduct practical training by ensuring that trainers can learn about current and future technologies
- Build harmonious relationships with government and private departments
TBP 6908 Pokok Sena,
13200 Kepala Batas,
Seberang Perai Utara, Pulau Pinang.
Tel : 010-868 9828 / 012-4811268
Fax : 04-5791031
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org